Main Forum

My long belated Introduction!

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello guys! My name is BeastModeYT, I used to be known as coolkid78140 as well as TheBeastMode5678 and JoeWestVicuna. I am 14 years old and I play minecraft. I make YouTube video's and I like to play Pokemon Go and go outside. But I want to talk about myself on OG. A lot of you guys may not believe me, but you can certainly ask Mikemy on how long I have been on the server for.

Now let's get this out of the way right now. I applied for staff many times. In the past I joked around about taking over the server, but I definitely can't afford it. Now I want to get these rumor's straight right now. People say I went to counseling for not getting staff which is completely and utterly false. I have no clue who started it, but in the kindest way possible, they are retards.

I have been on OG since release, taking breaks on and off. I have been on OG from it's good ole days, and it's worst days, not even reaching over 10 players. I was one of the OG players haha get it. But seriously, I was one of the first players on OG to ever exist and still stay on this server today. I later donated on the server in 2014 as I felt the server needed help, and I wanted to do more with myself on the server. I first donated for Titanium which was 36.75 USD at the time during a sale. Later that month homelessholly put on another 50% off sale so I bought a EmeraldOre plotmine and OG rank. I have been OG rank ever since.

Now, I've been hated in the past and have bad reputation on the server. I since want to pretty much "Re-Brand" myself, and hopefully more people like me. I don't talk in chat much but when I do, I go on a full on rant like Leafyishere. Which I myself need to fix.

I don't have much friends on OG, and the one's I had quit the server and went other places in life. So this is not a goodbye but more of a thank you to all the players that have helped me and the server through it's rough and good times.

I want to start off with mikemy Yes you Sasha, I appreciate everything you have done for the server, you have been my inspiration to develop for other network's and overall make me a better person. I thank you for that.

Second I want to go with ItzJpr fucking dickhead. Just kidding mate, before you got staff you were a complete and udder dick to not only me but other people. You have made me a stronger person, and made me feel different to say in the least about myself. You made me feel that I should not get affected on what people say to you online.

Third I would like to go with ElecM8 BANNED Now you probably don't know me that much as I went through a lot of name changes, but I talked to you in the very far past. I was a Admin on your not so successful prison server with @Rimer_ your server was one of the first server's I was ever staff on, and made me start to have the experience I do today with server management and development.

Fourth I would like to go with Hazel_Flakes I want to thank you for being you. You were also a complete dick to me, but you also taught me many things on how to be a better person. You made me also feel that I should not let online things affect me.

Fifth I would like to go with Cefzil Although a lot of people hated you as a staff member on the server, you were a great person. I still talk to you sometimes today. You helped make my server pretty successful before it even opened. I thank you for that. But with OG, you helped me between the bullies, and you were a moral support to myself and other people. I wish you the best of luck, and you should come on sometimes and say hi.

Sixty I would like to go to Callum fucking retard. Just kidding. In the past when Drifty was Owner, I got false banned a lot from you. Now personally some of them I definitely deserved for being an asshole in chat. But I want to thank you for getting over that and being a nice person. It's sad I don't see you much on the server anymore, but I guess it's different timezones and all of that stuff.

I saved the best for last. Shaysce You have anxiety like I do, you were an inspiration to me, and when you were doing your goodbye post, you thanked me for helping you on OG. I thank you for that. Although I don't see you much anymore, I would like to thank you for not only helping me with my anxiety but telling me how to make it better. Also saying "I'm not your counselor" killed me xD. So I appreciate everything you have done for me, and I hope to see you around on OG.

This post sure seems like a goodbye post, but I assure you it isn't. Thank you for reading all the way through and I will talk to you guys all on the server.

P.S: Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes, I just got my eyes dilated and I can barely see what I am typing.
Posted Aug 15, 16 · OP
Amazing
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Untagged users
Shit man, I'm honoured. I'd never thought I'd make a difference. Thanks <3
mfw I look in the mirror

rYJEA4d.gif

- Shay
Posted Aug 15, 16